We promote the health and well-being of children in our setting and operate a strict no-smoking policy.
* All staff, parents and volunteers are made aware of our No-smoking Policy.
* We display no-smoking signs.
* The No-smoking Policy is stated in our information for parents.
* We actively encourage no-smoking by having information for parents and staff about where to get help to stop smoking if they are seeking this information.
* Staff who smoke do not do so during working hours, unless on a break and off the premises.
* Staff who smoke during their break make every effort to reduce the effect of the odour and lingering effects of passive smoking for children and colleagues.
* Adopted and review date as per other policies and procedures.